Filed under Bad weather & Cancellations

Blues- MATCH OFF – Sunday 27th

Our match vs Charlestown today has been postponed.  The pitch is waterlogged and high winds are forcast for the day. Pls txt me to let me know you know.

Sat 10th – Training – CHECK HERE for latest info

SORRY – NO TRAINING TOMORROW – PITCHES are too waterlogged.   Please check here to see if training is still on this Saturday – the weather is relentless rain and i know the Mini soccer pitch can’t be used.  The weather might get so bad that the 3/4 pitch up at Rame might also be … Continue reading

Training Tuesday 6th Dec as usual

We’ll train as usual this tuesday – the 3g court is weather proof !!   but don’t just wear trainers as you will not get enough grip.   Studs or blades are fine – just come with a water proof top !!  I will have my umbrella.

11.30 training 26th Feb – NOT 10am

The weather has meant we have to delay our training until 11.30 so that the other two age groups can use the MUGGA before us. There is no grass available !! So we’ll start 11.30 and go on until whenever!!

NO Training – Saturday 4th Dec

Saturday morning 9.15am I’m sorry but there will be no training this morning.  I’ve just been up to Wendron and while the fields are clear on the way up, at Wendron the carpark is now an ice sheet and the 3G court is still covered in 2 inches of snow.  The overnight rain has certainly … Continue reading

9th Jan – Culdrose Match postponed

I’m afraid the match has been postponed due to the bad weather.  The forcast for the weekend is aweful and with the roads as they are, and the groaund as frozen as it is, I’m afraid we have had to postpone the match.

Charlestown Match 5th Dec – Now postponed

Unfortunately I have had to postpone this match as the pitch at Wendron is not fit to play on.  TOO MUCH RAIN !! I will have to re-schedule it for next year. There will be training tomorrow – weather permitting but we will play on the field on the opposite side of the road.  We … Continue reading

Training – Sat 28th Nov

There is no friendly match this weekend, however there is training as usual – weather permitting – on Saturday. Keep an eye on this post for further details if the weather gets worse!!

IAN’s U8 7 & 6s – 21st Nov – Cancelled training

Really sorry but the weather has conspired against us again this week.  Ian has just been up to inspect the ground and unfortunately the pitch is waterlogged and the wind is horizontal.  Although the forcasts are for it to clear in time it will not go down sufficiently in the next hour.  Lets hop that … Continue reading